Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Searching for my German Roots

Finally I sit down to write about my family origins. As I trace my German roots, I will attempt to put in one place the information I have related to my German ancestors.

As I start this research I have no knowledge of any possible distant German relatives that come from the same Fischer ancestors as I do. The mere thought of finding any relatives fuels my desires to dig deeper in the hopes that someday, somehow, I would find someone and establish a connection.

I have chosen to write this Blog in English simply because a lot of the research tools I have are Online and using the English language might open doors as I attempt to network with other Internet users and genealogical research websites. If you need to contact me, feel free to email me afischerc@hotmail.com. I speak Spanish, French and German as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment